Today, the Joint Stock Company "Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications named after M. Tynyshpaev" (hereinafter referred as "KazATC" JSC) is the main base for training highly qualified specialists for transport and communication sector of the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The mission of the department of international projects and academic mobility is to improve the quality of higher and postgraduate educational services, to ensure the internationalization of the Academy's activities and to raise awareness of JSC "KazATC" through the implementation the principles of Bologna process and modern international quality standards.
The Academy seeks to meet the world development trends of higher education and integrate into the world of education by:
- searching, development and establishment of effective stable relations with leading world universities and scientific and educational organizations;
- searching for new international scholarship programs and student exchange programs, dissemination of information and conducting consultations for students, teaching staff and employees of JSC "KazATC";
- ensuring academic mobility of students, teaching staff, academy staff, as well as attracting students from foreign countries for training in JSC "KazATC";
- developing the multilingual education
Today, the Academy implements joint agreements and memorandums on cooperation with more than 125 higher educational institutions, organizations and research institutes from 20 countries of distant and near abroad: Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, China, South Korea, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania , Bulgaria, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan.
Academic mobility is one of priorities of international activity in JSC "KazATC". This activity gives an opportunity for bachelors, undergraduates and young scientists to continue their education or acquire scientific experience abroad. The main goal of developing the academic mobility programs is to improve the quality of education, improve mutual understanding between different people and cultures, educate a new generation, prepared for life and work in international information community.
The Academy has also completed two international projects of TEMPUS program, as well as Erasmus + the following projects:
«Development of a Bologna-based Master Curriculum in Resource
Efficient Production Logistics»
Development of a Bologna-based Master Curriculum in Resource Efficient Production Logistics
- Improve the number and qualification of managers in resource efficient production logistics in the partner countries
- Develop and implement an interdisciplinary production logistics program for master students in Russia, Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan
- 18 modules; 120 ECTS
- In conformity with the Bologna process
- Qualify the staff in the partner countries universities
- Create professional and methodical structures
- Intensify cooperation in the area of production logistics education between universities and companies
- Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany
- SIGMA Clermont, France
- University of Applied Sciences Landshut, Germany
- University of Miskolc, Hungary
- Moscow Automobile and Road Construction State Technical University, Russia
- Volga State University of Water Transport, Russia
- German-Kazakh University, Kazakhstan
- Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications named after M. Tynyshpaev, Kazakhstan
- Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakov, Kyrgyzstan
- Kyrgyz National Agrarian University Named after K.I.Skryabin, Kyrgyzstan
- Ibraev Beibut Maksutovich, Ph.D., Associate Professor- Project Coordinator for Kazakhstan and KazATC.
- Kenzhebaeva Gaukhar Zhumashevna, Ph.D., Associate- Project Manager, project researcher.
- Izteleuova Maral Seitenovna, Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor- researcher of the project.
- Saberov Anuar Sabetovich, doctor of technical sciences, professor-consultant-researcher of the project.
- Abzhapbarova Ainur Zhadigerovna, candidate of technical sciences, associate- researcher of the project.
- Alik Asel, master-technical staff of the project.
- Iskakova Ayman - administrative support of the project.
- "InnoLaboratory for catalyzing the innovations in Triangle Knowledge" project in Central Asia (INOCAST). Date of implementation - 01.12.2013 - 30.11.2016. It is aimed at meeting the needs of Central Asian universities in developing the experience, infrastructure for catalyzing innovation in Triangle Knowledge.
- "Promoting the development of educational organizations through people" project. Project implementation date 01.12.2013 - 30.11.2016. It is aimed at strengthening the competencies of higher and higher educational institutions, developing the management strategy for human resources and staff of partner universities of different countries in the process of economic transition and globalization.
585967-EPP-1-2017-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP ProdLog project "Development of master program based on Bologna principles and efficient resource logistics"
Application on ProdLog project for funding was submitted by the association of Germany, Russia and Kazakhstan universities according to the letter of Erasmus + National Office in Kazakhstan by the results of the Third Erasmus + EHRM component. Grant holder of the project is Magdeburg University named after Otto von Guricke, Germany. Teachers of "Logistics" department take part in this project.
An active participation of the Academy in international projects, educational programs, implementation the contracts and programs of international cooperation allows to develop the academic mobility of students and employees in order to implement international experience, expand professional knowledge and skills, discuss, develop and strength the image of the academy.