- These rules of providing academic leave for students at educational institutions (further - Rules) are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated 27 July 2007 "About education".
- Academic leave is a period for which the students in educational institutions (students, masters, doctoral students) temporarily interrupt their studies for medical reasons.
- For registration of an academic leave student submits an application to the head of the organization of education and submit the documents provided for in paragraph 6 of this Regulation.
- Academic leave is available to students on the basis of:
- the conclusion of the medical-advisory committee (hereinafter - MAC) at outpatient organizations lasting for a period of 6 to 12 months due to illness;
- solutions of Centralized medical-advisory committee (hereinafter - CMAC) TB organizations in the event of illness lasting tuberculosis term not exceeding 36 months;
- the agenda of the call to military service;
- birth or adoption of the child until the age of three years.
- On the basis of the submitted documents the head of the organization of education within three working days shall issue an order for the student to an academic break, indicating its start and end dates.
- The head of the education organization shall send a copy of the order of giving an academic break the student studying on educational grant financed from the national budget, to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the relevant line ministry within three working days, and financed from the local budget - to local executive authorities in the field of education, to adjust the appropriate amount and timing of funding for the program.
- After the release of an academic leave student submits an application to the head of the organization of education and presents a certificate of MAC (CMAC) on the health status of the health care organization, to observe the patient, with the conclusion about the possibility of continuing education in this specialty - when finding student academic break due to illness.
- On the basis of the documents submitted to the chief of the organization within three working days, he issues an order to withdraw the student from an academic break, indicating the specialty, course and group.
- When student on the state educational grant release an academic break a copy of the order within three working days of the organization of education, financed from the national budget, shall send to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the relevant line ministry and financed from the local budget - submit to the local executive bodies in the field of education, appropriate to adjust the amount and timing of funding for the program.
- On the basis of the submitted documents the head of the organization of education determines the difference disciplines working curricula, training and approve individual curriculum the student in consultation with the office of the Registrar (Academic Service, registers the whole history of educational achievements of students and ensuring the organization of all kinds of knowledge control and calculation of its academic rating).
When returning from an academic leave student continues his studies with a course (and academic period), with which he designed the vacation.
- If the release date of an academic leave or care in an academic break does not coincide with the beginning or the end of the academic period, the student on an individual schedule meets all learning activities and gaining points required for admission rating, or registers in the summer semester in the discipline by which formed the difference.
- To eliminate the difference the student attends all kinds of studies in parallel with the ongoing training sessions during the academic period, passes all kinds of current and midterm, provided by the working curriculum on these subjects, receives approval and delivers the final control during the interim evaluation of students according to academic calendar.