Transfers and restoration
Regulations for transference and regaining students by the type of educational organization
1. General Terms
1. Regulations for transference and regaining of students by the types of educational organization (further - Regulations) are developed in accordance with paragraph 16 of Article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Education” dated on 27th of July 2007 and determine the procedure of transference and regaining of students in educational institutions of technical and vocational, post-secondary, higher and graduate education, regardless of their form of ownership and departmental affiliation.
2. Transference of students is carried out from course to course, from one educational organization to another, from one form of study to another, from one language department to another, from one specialty to another with a fee for training under the state educational order.
Remark Transfer of student with a fee for training under the state educational order is carried out by awarding educational grants freed during the process of training in accordance with the Rules of awarding educational grants to pay for higher education, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 23, 2008 № 58.
3. Full-time and evening forms training students’ statements for transference and regaining are considered by the head of educational organization during summer and winter holidays, five days before the start of the next academic period at the host educational organization.
Full-time and evening forms training students’ statements for transference and regaining are considered by the head of t educational organization within one month, but not later than five days before the next examination session, at the host organization of education.
4. While transferring or regaining of students determined the difference of academic disciplines in curricula studied during the previous academic periods.
5. Academic difference of disciplines in curricula is determined by the host organization on the basis of the list of studied subjects, programs and the volume of academic hours or credits recorded in the transcript, or certificate issued by the persons who have not completed education (hereinafter - certificate).
6. During transference or regaining of student from a foreign educational organizations a document about the development of training programs (academic certificate, transcript) is submitted, as well as the completion of the previous level of education, which must pass the notification procedure in the Republic of Kazakhstan in accordance with the Regulations of recognition and notification of documents on education, approved by the order of the Minister of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated on January 10, 2008 № 8, registered in the Registry of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan under the number 5135.
During transference or regaining of student from foreign university, who have general secondary or technical and vocational education in the Republic of Kazakhstan, are also extend certificate of united national testing (hereinafter - UNT) or complex testing (further - CT) with a score of not less than the set threshold points.
Persons who did not participated or those who did not scored threshold points on the UNT and CT, will pass CT before the publication of the order
Acceptance of applications for participating CT is performed by admission committees of higher educational institutions from 5 August to 12 August and 5 January to 12 January.
7. Student selects disciplines to eliminate the difference of academic disciplines in curriculum, attends all kinds of studies during the academic period, passes all kinds of monitoring, and gets an access to final control. In case the differences of academic discipline are not included to the schedule of training sessions of current academic period, the student is enrolled for the summer semester.
8. Difference of academic disciplines in curriculum which is not liquidated in the summer semester further would be considered as an academic debt.
2. Procedure of transference and regaining students by the type of educational organization
Article 1. Transference and regaining students in educational institutions implementing educational programs of technical and vocational, post-secondary education.
9. Transference from one specialty to another or from one form of education to another in the same educational organization, implementing the educational programs of technical and vocational, post-secondary education (hereinafter - the educational organization) is realized by the order of the head of the educational organization.
10. If the student has signed an individual contract for the provision of educational services (hereinafter - the Agreement) with educational organization, then his/her transference to another educational organization or from one specialty to another is preceded by changing or cancelling of contract.
11. Transference of student from course to course, from one educational organization to another, from one form of study to another, from one language department to another, from one specialty to another, from fee paying training to training on the basis of educational order is admitted when the difference is not more than four disciplines.
In case of relocation of parents or legal guardians of a minor student to another place of living, his transfers allowed not during the vacation period at the presentation of supporting documents.
Students of technical and professional educational organizations on a paid basis with a full recovery of costs are transferred for training in the state educational order on the existing vacant positions in the following order:
1) Student submits the application in a free form addressed to the head of the educational organization with a request for his transfer to a further studying on the state educational order;
2) The head of the educational organization, considered this application, submits it for consideration of the teacher’s Council and based on the decision of the teachers' council issues an order to transfer the student for further training on the state educational order.
12. Student who wants to transfer to another educational organization submits a written application in free form for transfer addressed to the head of educational organization where he trained and received a written consent to the transfer and stamp, refers to the head of the concerned educational organization.
The application for transfer to the head of the host of the educational organization must be accompanied by a copy of the student’s record book, certified by the signature of the head of the educational organization.
13. In case of transferring the head of the educational organization issues the admission order, curriculum differences, sent written request to previous educational organization.
14. The order of student’s enrollment is issued after receiving personal documents of student from educational organization, where he had previously studied.
15. Persons previously enrolled in educational institutions, can recover in the same or other educational organization.
The compulsory provision of restoring is completion by the student of one term and the question of restoring is considered only based on the basis of his personal application.
Restoring to the first course is allowed for the completion of the first term.
16. Debt Students studying on a fee basis can be restored within four weeks after the assignment date.
17. Restoration of previously enrollment in other educational institutions is allowed:
- in the presence of the corresponding educational groups of training in courses and specialties;
- with a difference of disciplines, specified in the Certificate issued to persons who have not completed the training (or in the student’s record book, with the list of disciplines working curriculum, the host educational organization - not more than four academic disciplines.
18. The difference in the disciplines and academic hours of curriculum established by the Deputy of the educational organization of educational work in educational institutions. The order and terms of elimination of a difference on disciplines of the curriculum are approved by the order of the head of the educational organization.
19. To restore a previously enrolled in other educational organization, head of the educational organization, where previously the student was educated on the basis of a written request the receiving party sends personal record, while leaving a copy of the Certificate, student record book and the inventory of sent documents.
20. To restore the previous student submits an application in a free form to the head of the educational organization, in which he is willing to continue his education, while the application for restoration is attached reference.
21. The educational organization based on the presented Certificates considers the application for restoration in two weeks from the date of submission, determined a course and a difference in the disciplines.
Paragraph 2. Translation and renewal of student in higher educational establishments
22. Students of higher education institutions may be transferred or restored after deductions, if they had fully completed the first academic period mastered the program according to the individual curriculum. The student on a fee basis, expelled for non-payment of tuition fees, in the event of repayment of the debts, recovered within four weeks from the date of deductions. In this case the student translated or reduced to any form of education, to any profession and in any university regardless of the timing of deductions for recovery.
23. Translation student from one specialty to another, from one form of education to another is carried out only for training on a fee basis.
24. When transferring or restoring a training course of their further education is determined taking into account the prerequisites. Students designed for military service in the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the period of study, are restored to the appropriate course. At the same time, universities determine the list of prerequisites required for delivery in the current academic year.
25. Transfer credits of the mastered credits comes true based on comparison of the educational programs, tables of contents of list of the mastered disciplines, their volumes, purchased knowledge, abilities, skills and competence, and results of educating.
26. Transfer credits disbursed loans in various academic disciplines difference in the forms of final control is not taken into account. Set-off is equal to the alphabetic system of evaluation of educational achievements trained in the appropriate digital equivalent of a four point system ranging from the minimum D (1,0; 50-54%) to a maximum of A (4.0; 95-100%), according to the rules of organization of educational process loan program, approved by order of the Minister of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 20, 2011 №152, registered in the Registry of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan under № 6976.
27. Transfer of students from one year to another is performed on the basis of the academic year (interim certification) to the taking into account the results of the summer semester and dialed GPA (GPA - Grade Point average).
28. A prerequisite of translation students from course to course is the achievement of GPA (GPA - Grade Point Average) is not below the high school in the transfer points.
29. Translation student from course to course is made by the order of the head of the university.
30. The student on an educational grant or state educational order (hereinafter - state order), which reached a transfer set points and translated to the next course, the presence of the academic debt removes it on a paid basis, while maintaining an educational grant, or place on the state order. Translation, learner on educational grant from one institution to another in the course below is carried out only on a fee basis.
31. Students enrolled in an educational grant can be transferred while maintaining an educational grant to another university. Students enrolled at the target location for the educational grant, approved for individual universities, as well as pedagogical specialties within the allocated quota can be transferred to another university only on a fee basis.
32. Graduate students may transfer to another institution only for a fee.
33. Transfer students and undergraduates from other universities in the national university is carried out only on a fee basis. In this case the student must have the certificate of UNT or CT not less than 60 points and GPA (GPA - Grade Point Average) of not less than set the transfer points in the national university.
34. The transfer procedure and recovery of students from course to course, from one specialty to another, from one form of study to another, from one institution to another for a fee set by the university itself and is reflected in its academic policy. In this case, the personal file of the student must be a certificate of UNT and CT - to undergraduate and certificate of entrance examinations - to graduate.
35. The transfer procedure for student educational grant from one institution to another in the following order:
1) student who wants to transfer to another university, applies to any form of transfer into the name of the head of the university, where he taught, and having received written consent for translation and stamp refers to the head of the interest of his institution;
2) application for transfer to the head of the host institution shall be attached a copy of the transcript, signed by the Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs and the Office - Registrar and sealed, the certificate holder of the educational grant, a declaration addressed to the university supervisor, where he studied (with the signature and seal) ;
3) On the basis of submitted documents the dean determines the difference disciplines in the curriculum and in accordance with the development of prerequisites set course, holds transfer credits loans disbursed in accordance with the educational program and approves the individual curriculum of the student in agreement with the registration department;
4) In accordance with the Dean’s visas, Office Registrar, the head of the department in charge of academic matters, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs, the head of the Academy issue transfer order of a student.
35-1. Recovery in the number of students is carried out only on a fee basis. Recovery procedure is determined by the university itself. At the same time the student submits an application for restoration to the head of the university's name, in which he is willing to continue their education. The application for the restoration of attached FAQ (the script).
36. The head of the university in which the student is transferred, within three working days from the date of publication of the order sends a written request to the university where the student studied before, the forwarding of his personal affairs. To request accompanied by a copy of the order on transfer student transfer. 37. The head of the university, where the student studied before, after receiving such a request, issue an order of dismissal with the words "dismissed in connection with transfer to the (university name)" and within three working days from the date of publication of the order of dismissal sends a private matter addressed to the student the host university.
In high school, where he studied the student, are a copy of the transcript, test book, student card and an inventory of the documents sent.
38. When transferring the student on the basis of an educational grant from one institution to another, the head of the host institution is the authorized body in the field of education and the administrator a copy of acceptance of the order corresponding to the budget of the program the student with a copy of the certificate of educational grant payable to his name, to adjust the volume funding of universities.
39. The student on an educational grant, which has concluded the medical advisory committee on the prohibition of instruction in this specialty as a result of disease acquired in the training period, translated from one specialty to another existing vacant seat on the educational order.