Studies are spent according to academic calendar. The beginning of studies: the 1st change from 8:30; the 2nd change from 13:30.
Entrance is carried out by individual identification cards.
Entrance in an audience after a call is forbidden.
Smoking, drinking of an alcohol, loud conversations, and usage of narcotics, noise and other antisocial actions are forbidden in the Academy.
2. Student’s rights:
1) to get an education according to standards of a speciality;
2) to be trained within the limits of an individual trajectory;
3) to receive additional educational services, knowledge according to abilities and requirements, to choose alternative courses according to curricula;
4) to be restored from one speciality on another or changed an educational institution in another according to normative law documents;
5) to use information resources of libraries and technical centres of KazATC free of charge;
6) to use syllabuses on all disciplines free of charge;
7) freely express own opinion.
3. Student’s Duties:
1) to get theoretical knowledge and practical skills;
2) to form the individual curriculum;
3) to carry out ISW on subjects;
4) daily attendance;
5) to give information in a case of illness;
6) not to be late for studies;
7) care use the methodical and educational literature;
8) to carry out regulations of КаzАТC;
9) to be punctual;
10) to be benevolent to students, teachers, etc.;
11) to keep dress code;
12) to turn off cellular phones during studies;
13) to care about health, spiritual and physical perfection.