Kazakh Academy of transport and communication named after M. Tynyshpaev held an online meeting of the Educational and methodical Association (EMA) in the field of higher and postgraduate education "Transport, transport equipment and technology", "Organization of transport, traffic and operation of transport" and "logistics (by industry)" in april 30, 2019 .
The online meeting was attended by Universities that are part of the educational and methodical Association of KazATK.
The chairmen and members of the subsections made reports on the topics at the online meeting:
- Features of new educational programs in the direction of "Transport services" - speaker Ph. D., associate Professor L. V. Vakhitova
- The assignment of additional competencies to the students, in the context of new legal acts –speaker the Chairman of the subsection “logistics (by industry)” Kenzhebayeva G. Zh.
- Harmonization of the new educational programs and work plans to ensure academic mobility of students and faculty stuff – speaker the Chairman of the section "transport, Transport technics and technologies" of Kulgeldinov M. S.
- The issue of providing assistance to NCE "Atameken", the Union of transport workers of Kazakhstan "KAZLOGISTICS" in determining for each region of Kazakhstan basic logistics enterprises for university students at production practices – Kabikenov S. Zh. (KarSTU)
- Preparation of the thematic plan of publications of textbooks and manuals under the stamp of MES RK for the 2019-2020 academic year in the state language.
- Approval of textbooks and teaching aids received at the subsection
As a result of the discussion of the EMA, decisions were made on urgent issues aimed at ensuring the quality of training highly qualified and demanded employee for the Republic.
Online meeting of the EMA was successful, approved textbooks and teaching AIDS received at the subsection and received a positive result.